Ten points for hearing the phrase, five points for a close call and double points if Louis says it. (You know he’s going to say all of them at some point!) Let us know if we’ve missed any obvious ones!?
Here goes (in no particular order):
- You know, that song could be a number one hit?
- You don’t know how good you are!
- You made that song your own.
- You owned the stage there.
- You looked like a pop star and you sounded like a pop star.
- You’re a natural born entertainer.
- This is the easiest Yes I’ve ever given.
- One hundred percent Yes.
- You were born to be a pop star.
- You just made this competition get very, very exciting.
- I loved you. The audience loved you. You’re going to go a long way in this competition.
- I think we’ve just found one of our finalists.